Goody’s® Body Pain
This formula is quickly gaining a reputation as a great way to get fast relief of minor body aches and pains – whether you’ve got a bum knee, a sore back, or just a bit beat up from a tough day’s work, this is the Goody’s® Powder for you.
Available in 6 and 24 count packages.
|Active ingredients (per powder)
|Acetaminophen 325 mg
||Pain reliever/fever reducer
|Aspirin (NSAID)*500 mg
||Pain reliever/fever reducer
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to
- muscular aches
- temporarily reduces fever
- Minor arthritis pain
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause severe allergic reaction which may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Liver warnings: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take>
- More than 4 powders in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or non-prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use:
- With any another drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Ask a doctor before use if:
- You have liver disease
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problem, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
- You have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
Stop use and see a doctor if:
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever lasts more than three days
- Redness or swelling is present
- Any new symptoms appear
- Ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast–feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last three months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: place 1 powder on tongue every 6 hours, while symptoms persist. Drink a full glass of water with each dose, or may stir powder into a glass of water or other liquid.
- Do not take more than 4 powders in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Each powder contains: potassium 60 mg
- Store below 25°C (77°F)
- Inactive ingredients: lactose monohydrate, potassium chloride
Questions and comments? 1-866-255-5197 weekdays
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is crucial for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.