Goody's® Headache Relief Shot™
Goody’s® Headache Relief Shot™ is Goody’s newest form of headache relief. Its fast liquid action and long-lasting relief will help you fight your headaches.
Available in great tasting Berry and Citrus flavors in single 2 oz. bottles or multi-packs
|Active ingredients (per 60 mL)
|Acetaminophen 1000 mg
|Caffeine 65 mg
||Pain reliever aid
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- sore throat
- minor arthritis pain
- muscle aches
- cold and flu
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Liver warnings: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4 Headache Relief Shots™ in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Caffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat.
Do not use:
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the other ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before you use if you have:
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking:
- the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than three days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take one Headache Relief Shot™ every 6 hours while symptoms persist; do not take more than 4 Headache Relief Shots™ in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- store at room temperature
- read all product information before using
- inactive ingredients: citric acid, flavor, glycerin, polyvinylprrolidone, potassium citrate, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, purified water, sucralose
Questions and comments? 1-866-255-5197 weekdays
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.