Goody’s® PM for pain
When you can’t sleep and you have minor aches and pains, reach for a Goody’s® PM.
Available in 6 and 16 count packages.
|Active ingredients (per powder)
|Acetaminophen 500 mg
|Diphenhydramine citrate 38mg
Uses: temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Liver warnings: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- In children under 12 years of age
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before you use if you have:
- Liver disease
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking:
- The blood thinning drug warfarin
- Sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- Drowsiness will occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- Any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults and children 12 and over:
- Take 2 powders at bedtime, if needed, or as directed by a doctor. Drink a full glass of water with each dose, or may stir powders into a glass of water or other liquid.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age
- Each powder contains: potassium 55 mg
- Store below 25°C (77°F)
Inactive ingredients: citric acid, docusate sodium, fumaric acid, glycine, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, potassium chloride, silica gel, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate dihydrate.
Questions and comments? 1-866-255-5197 weekdays
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is crucial for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.