Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take one full (60 mL) bottle every 6 hours while symptoms persist.
- Do not take more than 3 full (60 mL) bottles in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
- Read all product information before using.
Active Ingredients (per shot)
|Acetaminophen 1000 mg||Pain reliever|
|Caffeine 65 mg||Pain reliever aid|
Citric acid, flavor, glycerin, polyvinylpyrrolidone, potassium citrate, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, purified water, sucralose
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 3 full (60 mL) bottles in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
This product contains caffeine. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat.
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use:
- With any another drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen or any other ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood-thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and see a doctor if:
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is crucial for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
GOODY'S® DOES EVERYTHING FAST