Goody's® Cool Orange
Goody's® Cool Orange
You get the legendary fast-acting Goody’s® powder that people rely on for their aches and pains, with a cool orange flavor that’s easy to swallow. Convenient packaging makes it easy to take too.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Minor arthritis pain
- Muscular aches
- Menstrual cramps
Available in 4 and 24 count packages.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: place 1 powder on tongue every 6 hours, while symptoms persist. Drink a full glass of water with each dose, or powder may be stirred into a glass of water or other liquid.
- Do not take more than 4 powders in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Store below 25°C (77°F).
For more information visit our "How to Take" page.
Active Ingredients (per powder)
Ingredient Purpose Acetaminophen 325 mg Pain reliever / Fever reducer Aspirin (NSAID)* 500 mg Pain reliever / Fever reducer Caffeine 65 mg Pain reliever aid
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Colloidal silicon dioxide, flavors, guar gum, mannitol, monocrystalline cellulose, sucralose
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Aspirin may cause severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take take:
- More than 4 powders in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Stomach bleeding warning:
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood-thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or non-prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
This product contains caffeine. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat.
Do not use:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if:
- You have liver disease
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
- You have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking:
- A prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
- The blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and see a doctor if:
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever lasts more than three days
- Redness or swelling is present
- Any new symptoms appear
- Ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast–feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last three months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor, because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is crucial for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.