With a powerful pain reliever and a boosting ingredient, you can get fast pain relief AND a boost of alertness to help battle the groggy, tired feeling that comes with a hangover.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscle aches
Helps restore mental alertness when experiencing fatigue or drowsiness associated with a hangover.
SAY GOODY'S®-BYE TO HANGOVERS
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
Adults: place 1 powder on tongue every 6 hours, while symptoms persist. Drink a full glass of water with each dose, or powder may be stirred into a glass of water or other liquid.
Do not take more than 4 powders in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
Store below 25°C (77°F).
For more information visit our "How to Take" page.
Active Ingredients (per powder)
|Aspirin (NSAID*) 1000 mg||Pain reliever|
|Caffeine 150 mg||Alertness aid|
* nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
colloidal silicon dioxide, flavor, guar gum, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, sucralose, xylitol.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy Alert: Aspirin may cause severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or non-prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed.
Caffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
Do not use
- for more than 2 days for a hangover unless directed by a doctor. Not intended for use as a substitute for sleep. If fatigue or drowsiness persists or continues to recur, consult a doctor.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- in children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stool
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- any new symptoms appear
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.