GOODY'S® PM FOR PAIN WITH SLEEPLESSNESS
When you can’t sleep and you have minor aches and pains, reach for Goody’s® PM.
Temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness.
Available in 6 and 16 count packages.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 2 powders at bedtime, if needed, or as directed by a doctor. Drink a full glass of water with each dose, or powders may be stirred into a glass of water or other liquid.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- Store below 25°C (77°F).
Active Ingredients (per powder)
|Acetaminophen 500 mg||Pain reliever / Fever reducer|
|Diphenhydramine citrate 38 mg||Nighttime sleep-aid|
Each powder contains: potassium 55 mg
Citric acid, docusate sodium, fumaric acid, glycine, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, potassium chloride, silica gel, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate dihydrate
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use:
- With any another drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- In children under 12 years of age.
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking:
- The blood-thinning drug warfarin
- Sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- Drowsiness will occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and see a doctor if:
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- Any new symptoms appear. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast–feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is crucial for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.